Thursday 6 May 2010

Down town

Today I went into UllapooI to vote. Will it make a difference?
I hope so.
The village hall had transformed into the polling station. The last time I was here was for the Christmas craft fair.
Either way it had that typical unhurried Ullapool feel about it!
Suddenly a rush of voters, although the lady with the push chair 
was only passing by.
I met two ladies from Letters when out, and thought how nice it feels to meet friends when in town (so to speak!)
And thought this really is home now

2 comments:

Diane said...

And what a fantastic home it is too! It makes me feel homesick just reading the blog; and I at home! Love Di x

S. Etole said...

I love the images you share with us ... especially the one with the gate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...