Wednesday 6 April 2016

Family

Yesterday a friend on the Lochside  reminded me that I hadn't updated my blog for a long time! Now I have and my conscience is clear again!
We've had Robin and Sarah to stay. We had a lovely time and enjoyed a variety of weather from really quite warm to actually quite cold! They have been travelling for the last year in central and south America. They came home with 40,000 photographs!  That's a lot of slide shows spread out over two weeks! We had such an enjoyable time with them and I miss them now they've gone back to normal life and work again!

3 comments:

Mac n' Janet said...

Imagine having a year to travel, oh to be young. The water looks incredible.

Simply Scotia said...

What an amazing place you live in! My favorite picture is the one of people walking along the beach.

Dartford Warbler said...

That sounds like a wonderful year for your two travellers!

I love the dark skied photo with silver water running on the sand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...