Saturday 22 April 2017

I have been busy!

Spring has arrived....just
but some days it doesn't feel like it!

This tiny little shop 'The Old Ferry Craft Co-Op' in Kylesku has agreed to stock my cards.
so, I've been busy making boxes. The theme of this set is 'Passing Places' More people are coming up to this beautiful little corner to drive the North Coast 500 and there are many single track roads to negotiate on the way
I've decided to knit face cloths. They are very similar to dish cloths! But I wanted a change. I need to design a wrapper for them....I think you could use them as dishcloths too!
Robin came for Easter. It was lovely and sometimes the sun shone!
We sat outside the pub in Ullapool, almost warm in the sun, and watched the last ferry of the day slip its moorings and sail over to Stornoway in the Outer Hebrides
                        

3 comments:

Diane said...

Good morning Annie! You have been busy! Beautiful cards & such pretty cloths! Lovely to know you are all ok. Your spring looks to be a little behind Surrey. I will be in touch shortly. Love to you all. Di XX

annie hoff said...

Thank you di... Spring is behind and i believe it's about to get colder too..!

Mac n' Janet said...

Great cards. I'm betting they sell well, like the cloths too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...