Thursday 18 October 2007

Doing the accounts...

I did try and concentrate, and being company secretary I know that the book keeping comes under my jurisdiction, but I looked out of the window for just a moment and Niels was getting on so nicely filling in his excel spread sheets, and the thing is we (the business) have just acquired a new all in one singing and dancing printer, fax, scanner and photo copier and I felt as company secretary I should see if it worked ok.

Last week on my shopping trip to Tesco in Dingwall (about 45 miles from here) I found some water colours and a water colour sketch book. Apart from one sketch book and an assortment of pens, my drawing stuff is packed in a container and in store in Guildford in Surrey - I wonder if I shall ever see it again? I drew the pots and scanned them into photoshop and had a little fiddle about and by happy coincidence I finished scanning and sorting as Niels finished accounting. Is that a good working relationship I wonder? I also wonder if the accountant will notice this month we've had rather more outgoings than incomings?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...