Thursday 20 January 2011

All things orange

A big beautiful sunrise. It appeared this morning, almost unnoticed, until, out of the corner of my eye I spotted
it and watched as it unfolded changed and eventually
flooded in through the window and settled on my brand  new cushion cover! My first ever Etsy buy!
That isn't a man behind the settee, it's a poster waiting to go on the wall
I love it. A Swedish fabric made into a cushion cover by a  lady who lives in America
now sits (after a few clicks on the keyboard)  and soaks up the early morning sun in our half  finished half Scandinavian house in the Scottish Highlands!

5 comments:

lissi said...

Hallo Ann,
wunderschöne fotos.
romantik pur.
herzlichst lissi

Mac n' Janet said...

Beautiful photos, as always. I love etsy, I do a lot of my Christmas shopping there.t

La said...

What a splendid sunrise. La

S. Etole said...

What lovely light both outside and in.

Jørgen Carlsen said...

I like to see the very strong photos on your blog, especially the photos of nature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...