Saturday 9 February 2008

Tapping in to taps

At the risk of wittering on, (something I find very easy to do when I find something I like!) I do love these taps - clicking on the picture should enlarge it. They look as fresh now as they did in the 1960s when Arne Jacobsen designed them for Vola. And if we go to Denmark to get them we'll be saving money as they're cheaper there. Sadly Niels, like many husbands, simply fails to understand my cost cutting
initiatives. But they are scrummy and very sensual (the taps, not husbands) and would look great in the kitchen and bathroom which, after all, we are trying to keep as danish as possible! I need to refine my argument a bit I can see. In the meantime Roca do some fine taps and they feature in the City Plumbing catalogue but, oh...they're just not the same.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...