Wednesday 17 June 2015

When things don't quite work out...!

We've been in the Isle of Wight celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary together with our children and their partners. We had a lovely time and I will put more pictures on here. This is just to let you know I haven't forgotten you! But now, I'm off to the airport to pick up my daughter, who should have been flying to sunny Barcelona this morning with her boyfriend but is flying to wet  damp and cold Scotland instead because, despite turning their flat inside out and upside down, she has been unable to find her passport...!!
Jo, in happier times with her younger brother...

5 comments:

Mac n' Janet said...

Oh dear, the only way to find it is to get a new one.

Mac n' Janet said...

Forgot to say, Happy Anniversary.

Christine Laennec said...

Oh dear, poor Jo! I hope they get to Barcelona a bit late. Life!

rachel said...

Has she looked in "a safe place"? That's where all my lost items are. If she finds it, can she let me know where it is?

ju-north said...

Happy anniversary! We were in our usual log cabin recently. Cold weather! Still got out walking and at third attempt found the Bone Caves. Had been looking in wrong valley!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...