Wednesday 28 January 2009

Movie Star



Lamb Chop has stopped limping! I told her I'd make a movie. She could become famous. She wasn't that interested. But she was interested in a slice of bread and showed how she could eat it using no hands, no table manners, no stops, no pauses for breath. She was keen to help make the film - the camera looked promising (tasty). Whilst filming I pointed to a piece of bread she'd missed. She couldn't quite work it out, and as you can see she's not the brightest cookie, but she's very funny and it's nice not see her limping past the window. Meanwhile she continues to eat all the scraps, the bird seed, the tree bark, and any blade of grass or anything that might grow in what I try to call my garden!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...